- Consistently checks in, aligns, and reports progress
- Dedicated onsite supervision and project control
- Expert in home energy efficiency
- “Belt & suspenders” approach enhances project success
- Listens to and delivers on your wants and needs
- Reliable, responsible, detailed, forthright
- Construction project leadership achieved through 30+ years field experience, hard work, and mastery
- Doesn’t cut corners
- Recognizes the beauty and value of an inspired design: we can visualize it and we can build it
- Caretaker for a deeply satisfying experience throughout
Because remodeling is a substantial undertaking, often a once-in-a-lifetime decision, choose a contractor that’s licensed, bonded, has references, and a stellar track record. Contemplating a remodel or renovation? Ask us for help.
*Photo: Craig is cutting off the rotted end of an exposed wood ridge beam and sealing it. This is because none of the homeowner’s house painters – over the 40 years – bothered to paint the top of the beam. Leading to moisture and infestation issues, and reduced structural integrity. Moraga, California. By Beckner Contracting & Management, Inc.